Friday, October 7, 2011

Flash Game in Development

I had mentioned once briefly that I was making a flash game with a few friends.  I am glad to say that it is still going on, though very slowly.  We have the basics worked out.  Right now in the middle of programming a very very rough version of it.  The plan is that one day we'll put it on FlashGameLicense.com and receive a sponsorship for it.  School work makes it very difficult to work on it consistently, but I am learning a few things.

Also, this weekend is SIEGE Con.  Hopefully I learn some valuable information from the local Georgia game development community.  I went to a session on optimizing in flash, but half way it broke out into a discussion on Unity.  That game engine is all the talk lately, and for good reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment